Aug 31 2021
Majestic operate as an essential business for animal welfare. This means we can still complete essential local movements under level 4. If collecting horses for essential movements, we will have strict protocol in place to keep both you and our staff safe, please read the following carefully:
- Payment is to be made at time of booking prior to moving the horse. If payment is not sighted before the pick-up date, your horse will not be picked up.
- Majestic staff will give an estimated time of arrival to property. There must be someone on site either side of an hour of this estimated time. This person must have a working mobile phone so we can contact them and they must be COMPETENT and ABLE to help load the horse/s.
- On truck arrival please guide the driver to loading bank or area of load/unload. Once in desired location please signal drive to stop. Please do not touch the truck or any of the operating door controls.
- We will endeavour to keep to the 2 metre separation rule but this may not be possible.
- If you are sick please call to rebook your transport for a later date.
Majestic will be able to complete ALL movements (including non-essential and Interisland transport) once in level 3, but the protocol above will still be in place.
We hope everyone is keeping well and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or require a quote.